1.2

I was attempting to order 4 products about 3 weeks ago and went through the whole order process and then once my order was confirmed, it had appeared one of the items had been removed from my cart after checkout. I emailed their customer service and received a pretty quick reply stating my order was cancelled and the charge would be removed from my card. So I went ahead and ordered again, this time with all 4 products.

A week or so later I received TWO shipping confirmation emails of TWO separate orders, and TWO charges on my card. I sent in another email to rectify this, and received no reply.

Waited another two days, sent another email, no reply.

Called the next day a total of 10 times, leaving two separate messages, received no call back or answer.

Never ordering from them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. emikraft stated that there is a room for improvement of bad company and being almost ignored. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nyx cosmetics shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Nyx Cosmetics needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nyx cosmetics shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nyx Cosmetics.

Had an Experience with Nyx Cosmetics?

Comments