I've ordered from them three times in my life, and every single time I've NEVER received my items.After a month they still don't ship out and I have to cancel.

Seriously wouldn't recommend this terrible company, please don't waste your time and money on people that don't care enough to even ship out your stuff but will take your money. There is alot of better places out there to order from, Like BH cosmetics. When I call them it says I've reached them after business hours, lol no.

I'M CALLING DURING!9AM-5PM

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $145. This person is overall dissatisfied with Nyx Cosmetics. The most disappointing about nyx cosmetics online order at Nyx Cosmetics was bad company, customer service and never delived Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nyx Cosmetics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Nyx Cosmetics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nyx Cosmetics?

Comments