Many of the things that I have read while checking on the status of my NYX order I put in on September 1st.

At first, I Was billed, and my makeup was said to be shipped.But then, when I went to deposit my paycheck, I was surprised to see a balance almost twice as much as I had in there.

At first, I thought my mother had accidentally put my brother's money into my account, but every other account with our system was sound. I looked through my history, maybe someone accidentally deposited money into my account. It happens. But instead of finding the normal transactions that I usually found, I found that I hadn't been billed for my purchase of NYX cosmetics.

The only proof I have that I ordered from their website is my order history and a confirmation email.

I check to see if they cancelled my order because of a mistake at their company, but when I checked my email it said that it hadn't shipped. They are all different.

I don't know where my order is, I don't know what's happening.I'm just glad my card hasn't been charged yet.

Review about: Nyx Cosmetics Doll Eye Mascara.

3.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Nyx Cosmetics?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.