3.3

Many of the things that I have read while checking on the status of my NYX order I put in on September 1st.

At first, I Was billed, and my makeup was said to be shipped.But then, when I went to deposit my paycheck, I was surprised to see a balance almost twice as much as I had in there.

At first, I thought my mother had accidentally put my brother's money into my account, but every other account with our system was sound. I looked through my history, maybe someone accidentally deposited money into my account. It happens. But instead of finding the normal transactions that I usually found, I found that I hadn't been billed for my purchase of NYX cosmetics.

The only proof I have that I ordered from their website is my order history and a confirmation email.

I check to see if they cancelled my order because of a mistake at their company, but when I checked my email it said that it hadn't shipped. They are all different.

I don't know where my order is, I don't know what's happening.I'm just glad my card hasn't been charged yet.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nyx Cosmetics and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nyx Cosmetics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Nyx Cosmetics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nyx Cosmetics?

Comments