Nyx Cosmetics - Shipped, Not Shipped, Shipping Unknown...

Many of the things that I have read while checking on the status of my NYX order I put in on September 1st.

At first, I Was billed, and my makeup was said to be shipped.But then, when I went to deposit my paycheck, I was surprised to see a balance almost twice as much as I had in there.

At first, I thought my mother had accidentally put my brother's money into my account, but every other account with our system was sound. I looked through my history, maybe someone accidentally deposited money into my account. It happens. But instead of finding the normal transactions that I usually found, I found that I hadn't been billed for my purchase of NYX cosmetics.

The only proof I have that I ordered from their website is my order history and a confirmation email.

I check to see if they cancelled my order because of a mistake at their company, but when I checked my email it said that it hadn't shipped. They are all different.

I don't know where my order is, I don't know what's happening.I'm just glad my card hasn't been charged yet.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Nyx Cosmetics Doll Eye Mascara
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #696628

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nyx Cosmetics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nyx Cosmetics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nyx Cosmetics.
Filing a new complaint about