I ordered from them on the 27th of November, they didn't send me a tracking number with the email (even though they said they would), now the status says shipped but I have no way of finding out my tracking number, I emailed them many times I called them so many times ON THEIR WORKING HOURS, they put you on the automatic reply machine and never respond. They have the worst services ever!!!!!!

I wasted my money and my time.

Note: today it has been 3 weeks since I ordered and I received nothing.

mou wrote the review because of "poor customer service and order never delivered" at Nyx Cosmetics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $121 and wants Nyx Cosmetics to "i want a coupon with the exact same value plus they deliver my other order!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was late delivery, bad company and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nyx Cosmetics nyx cosmetics online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nyx Cosmetics?

Comments