Turnaround Time

I ordered a vault set for my stepmom for her Christmas gift two weeks ago & was told it would arrive yesterday.I only received an order confirmation but no shipping confirmation.

After verifying with my credit card company that everything was fine on their end, but it was NYX who was having the issue (I thought my order was cancelled and not notified since I hadn't received a shipping confirmation). I called to make sure that my order was indeed fine and that I would get it before Christmas. A week goes by and I still have nothing. I sent in emails in addition to calling again to verify that everything is fine.

They again assure me everything is fine and that my order will arrive on time. I guess they didn't like me calling the second time or sending in emails because they completely ignored all correspondence I sent and I sent it during their "business hours." Yesterday was delivery day and I got nothing! And they had the nerve to be closed yesterday and won't be back until Tuesday!!!

Their level of customer service is atrocious and if this wasn't my stepmother's gift I would have cancelled this a long time ago and saved myself the headache.I will NEVER give NYX Cosmetics my money EVER AGAIN!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Nyx Cosmetics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nyx Cosmetics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nyx Cosmetics and nyx cosmetics shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nyx Cosmetics?

Comments

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States #1261103

Samething is happening to me they won't email me back..they have a tracking number that don't even work...so I'm canceling..this is ridiculous!