1.4
Turnaround Time

Bought 5 items, only recieved 3.I was able to check out online as if they were all in stock.

My friend said maybe its just bc they ran out of stock when they went to package my order. They should've at least emailed me to tell me that i wouldnt be recieving those two items. Because i checked on their website to see if the items i didnt get were out of stock and it said they were in stock. So this is false advertising, they do not update their website, and they ripped me off those 2 items so i wouldn't recieve the free shipping over $25 like my order originally totalled to.

Now i dont know what to do.

So do not trust their website or get your hopes up for the items you check out with.Alot of their stuff is out of stock without saying so, which is completely unprofessional.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nyx Cosmetics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nyx Cosmetics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Nyx Cosmetics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nyx Cosmetics?

Comments