2.6
Turnaround Time

I had an order of 13 lip products and 1 lip lacquer.I bought the final Lip Lingerie in the shade "Exotic" & the final Liquid Suede lipstick on the shade "Tea & Cookies".

I have waited 5 business days only to find out that my order hasn't even been shipped yet. I emailed and I got the same message it says on the website: 3 business days. Yeah, what a lie. My last order, I placed on the 12th, it processed within a day and told me the estimated arrival.

Not to mention the email was 2 days late. If you're looking for cheap, high quality cosmetics, NYX is the place.

If you're looking for horrible customer service & shipping, this is also the place.Too bad I love too many NYX products, I'll still probably buy from them again.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of nyx cosmetics lipstick from Nyx Cosmetics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nyx Cosmetics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nyx Cosmetics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nyx Cosmetics?

Comments