2.1
Turnaround Time

I cannot EVER seem to get through on the phone, so I will again attempt to contact someone via email.

I am not sure why my order that I place on August 24th was cancelled without anyone contacting me and letting me know why. On September 12th I was given a promotional code due to the delay and reassured that my order would be shipped out within 24 hours, and yet, nothing. I used the promotional code to place another orderwhich I received but did not receive the correct makeup bag that I ordered. I really need someone to contact me asap regarding this. I love NYX products but have never in my life had any company with such lack of communication or service when it comes to ordering online.

I will NEVER order online from NYX again!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "just get people their orders before an entire month of waiting! and send the what they order (a travel zipper makeup bag) instead of a cheap lace drawstring makeup bag replacement" as the author lost $30. mrsgaither2014 is overall dissatisfied with Nyx Cosmetics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nyx Cosmetics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Nyx Cosmetics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nyx Cosmetics?

Comments