Turnaround Time

First of all, I have never ordered anything from NYX online before this order and NEVER will again.I placed my order on 10/20 and read the shipping policies stating it can take up to 7-10 days.

They immediately billed me but didn't send me a confirmation email until four days after the order. I then was given a tracking number only after I called several times, emailed and contacted their customer service form. Finally, I was able to see that my order was still in California. (What?) I called up UPS and they told me they have no idea what is going on but that my package is being sent from one place in California to another.

It started off in Gardena, CA and then shipped to Bell, CA. From there is will depart again to another faculty and that was all UPS could tell me. It's been 7 days since I placed the order and I have no idea why it's still in California. NYX finally responded to me and told me that they don't work holidays or weekends which answered none of my questions.

Where is my order? Why is it still in California?

Why are they taking peoples hard earned money and not shipping out the products they ordered?I contacted the Better Business Bureau because this is not acceptable by any way, shape or form.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nyx Cosmetics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nyx Cosmetics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Nyx Cosmetics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nyx Cosmetics?

Comments

Have you received you're order yet?I ordered something from NYX.com on the 10/29 and it still says that it's delayed.

So frustrating.I have no tracking information at all.