Featured Not resolved

I had a really bad experience.I bought a face powder 2 weeks ago.

I had just come back from vacation and I was tan. I went to the NYX store in square one Mississauga Ontario. I asked a rude girl for help, whom I had to look for to get assistance and when I asked for help she gave me attitude implying she was busy. I told the girl that I need face powder, I am fair skin but I was tan at that time, as I had just gotten back from vacation.

She was showing me dark colours, I explained to her that I am not dark, and showed her my neck that this is my complexion. She insisted that the color she gave me was right. I took her advise, as she was the expert. I came home and I tried it and it was very dark.

I went back, and they wouldn't take it back as it was opened. I told her the whole circumstance, the manager by the name of Sophia told me that the girl should have told me to come back after my complexion was back to normal, and she was sorry. I told her that it's not my fault. She would not return it.

I asked her for the head office contact number, she gave me a # that was a technical department. They gave me another # where no one answers. This is the worst company to deal with.

I work in customer service and will do anything to make sure my customer is satisfied.Shame on you NYX.

My email address: lily5678@hotmail.com

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Nyx Cosmetics and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $26 and wants Nyx Cosmetics to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, being almost ignored, no refund and manager was rude. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nyx Cosmetics and nyx cosmetics customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nyx Cosmetics?

Comments